Friday, March 23, 2012

Tool #4 - Moving up to the clouds!

Briefly discuss how you can use the tools in Google Apps with your team or department. How can you incorporate Google Apps as a tool in your classroom? Which tools are you excited about using with students?

I took this opportunity to use google docs to send a copy of the purchasing requistion to a person in my team. This was so convienent. It is great that I can used this to send forms between the members of my team. I have tried Google docs doing a research assigment and it worked great. I am glad that I can see when the students submit or even edit the information. I like google docs and I like drop box...I am not sure which one I like the most. I really enjoy that I can place important documents in a central location that my students as well as my collegues have access to.

No comments:

Post a Comment